1. Which of the following statements is not a closing statement?
2. If a guest asks you what to do that day, what would be a good preference question?
3. If a guest books a restaurant reservation with you, which of the following is not a plus one or anticipatory gesture?
4. What are all the appropriate ways to offer directions or transportation to the guest?
5. If the guest calls from the room and you get the guest name right away at the beginning of the call, how many times is the appropriate number of ties to use the guest’s name throughout the interaction?